Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kevin Anderson is no more

Sad but true. (not really) I'm being replaced by the new and improved Kevin "David" Anderson. It's not that much of a change but it does have that new by-line smell. For reasons that will be clear soon I have had to make the change to avoid consumer confusion. So from now and for the publishable future I will be Kevin David Anderson.

It's going to take a little getting used to, as the only one who ever called me Kevin David Anderson, was my mom, and it usually meant I was in trouble.

In Short Story news my humorous fantasy story “Fear Factor” has made it to the final round of reading at Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine, a Sci-Fi and Fantasy publication produced in Australia. Not to excited about this as I have yet to ever have a story make it into print if the selection process involves multiple rounds of reading. It’s happened to me at least a dozen times. I have the same luck with job interviews. In the last three years I’ve been the prospective employer’s number 2 candidate, at least five times. Which is fine, just that there is no paycheck for number 2, just a lot of interviewing, hand shaking, and fake smiling.

My web site will have a new look very soon. It’s all done really (except for the name changing in the header) and I’m just awaiting the green light. It will look much like the redesign of my blog – which I have to change the name as well.

That’s it for now. This is Kevin “David” Anderson, saying so long, and may the Farce be with you.

4 comments:

Ayn said...

Nice to meet you, Kevin David Anderson!

Kevin David Anderson said...

You too. Ayn, is it?

Sam W. said...

Dave? Dave's not here.

Although keeping that last name of Anderson, that's a smart move. I think that's gonna catch on.

Kevin David Anderson said...

True. Dave is not here but he did tell me to send you this link

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/zombies-meet-trekkies-in-new-quirk-books-title-1917253.html