Thursday, September 23, 2010

Geeky Inspiration

Just found this on the interwebs and I was so jazzed. Night of the Living Trekkies inspired a designer in the UK to create a Halloween card. I wish I could have thirty, or so.
EmKay Designs.


If you are in the Southern California area, and would like me to scribble my name on a copy of Night of the Living Trekkies for you then you're in luck.

We have two Book signings coming up at Inland Empire Borders, in October.

October 16th, 2010
Borders - Book Signing
12423 Limonite Ave.
Mira Loma, CA 91752
Starting at 2 pm

October 23rd, 2010
Borders
- Book Signing
3615 Riverside Plaza Drive
Riverside, CA 92506
Starting at 4 pm

No info on ZomBcon in Seattle yet. I think I'm going. We'll see. Okay, back to work.

1 comment:

Emkay said...

Thank you so much for your comment. I would love to make you some copies of the card. How many would you like? My e-mail is emkaydesigns@hotmail.co.uk