Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dark Moon Digest: YA Issue


The editor for Dark Moon Digest sent me a sneak peek at their special YA issue and its TOC. My story Mounting Fairies for Display will share the pages of this issue with Nancy Holder and Jonathan Maberry. I'm told it will be available in 2-3 weeks. 

Table of Contents:
"Among Men" by Joe McKinney
"Are the Stars Out Tonight?" by Nancy Holder
"Creepy Town" by C. W. LaSart
"Cyclops" by James S. Dorr
"Deadly Thin Ice" by Dawn Napier
"Franklinstein" by John Peel
"Lonely Is The Mothman" by JG Faherty
"Mounting Fairies for Display" by Kevin David Anderson
"Overdue Books" by Jonathan Maberry
"Rotten Inside" by Kimberly Yerina
"Scratch" by Jeff Szpirglas
"Smothered" by Sarah Ahiers
"Super" by Max Booth III
"The Nightmare Project" by Stacey Turner
"The Rainbow Coat" by Paul Kane

You can hear an earlier audio version of my story at:
the Dunesteef Episode 15: Framing and Mounting Fairies by Kevin David Anderson

My interview on The Week in Geek, a radio show out of New Orleans on WGSO 990 AM will be tomorrow night. It will be available as a podcast later on, and I'll post the link.

No comments: