Thursday, August 4, 2016

FREE Audio Edition - Night of the ZomBEEs


Interested in receiving a FREE copy of the audio edition of Night of the ZomBEEs. Just send an email to Kevin@KevinDavidAnderson.com, put Night of the ZomBEEs in the subject and I'll send you an Audible download code. First come first serve.

Midsummer Scream 2016! What is Midsummer Scream? It's Disneyland for people who wish it was Halloween every day. It took place at the Long Beach Convention Center, last weekend in July, and I got to meet and hang out with fellow writers at the HWA table. This was the first annual for this all Halloween convention and I think it got off to a fantastic start. I was only there on Sunday, but attendance appeared pretty good and I'm looking forward to next year.



Drake Vaughn, Naomi Brett Rourki, Janet Joyce Holden, and me

Forgot to blog about this (I do that a lot...not blog I mean) The Inland Empire's main newspaper The Press Enterprise ran an article on me and my Zombie related work last month. If you follow me on Facebook you've already read the article talking about my novels being apart of the curriculum at Mansfield University in Pennsylvania for a course taught to incoming freshman entitled, How I Learned To Survive College from the Zombie Apocalypse. I was pleased with the article and the pictures. My wife thinks I look smug in the pictures and she's probably right. She usually is. 

TEMECULA: How an Inland author's zombie books wound up used in a college course
From the Press Enterprise By AMY ZAHN, Published:  July 4, 2016 5:50 p.m.        

Temecula’s very own zombie author, Kevin David Anderson, will be seeing his work’s impact carried all the way to Pennsylvania, where two of his books will be required reading for a course at Mansfield University this fall.

Night of the Living Trekkies and Night of the ZomBEEs, Anderson’s two novels, will be assigned in English professor and longtime zombie enthusiast Dan Mason’s first-year seminar, a class designed to use the zombie theme to introduce students to the world of college and the new situations college will expose them to.   Read Full Article

No comments: