Sunday, October 11, 2026

The End of Summer (month old blog post 9/8/2026 - forgot to hit publish)

 As summer winds down and a new school year begins, I'm back at work (I'm a special education teacher), filling my days with tasks that help me earn a living. I have a lot to be thankful for and proud of. Today (September 8, 2026) marks the day that Cryipdids, Kajui & Corn Vol. II hits Amazon's virtual bookshelf. It is my 60th anthology release and the first time that my work appears alongside my amazing daughter, the cryptid poet Avalon Rain Anderson.  


In the picture, I'm in the middle, my daughter to the left, and fellow writer Evan Baughfman, who also has a piece in the anthology. 

My daughter was in Volume 1, which I submitted, but it didn't get the green light. This time, success. My daughter wrote a poem about The Black Eyed Children, and I wrote some flash fiction about BatSquach. 

CLIVE BARKER TRIBUTE

Le Fantastique - a literary tribute to Clive Barker is baked on. It went through some ups and downs on the publishing end, but I think they are back on track, with an amazing new cover. I'm not on the cover, but I'm in the tribute anthology with a reprint of one of my body-horror tales.  You can get this on Amazon






No comments: