Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dunesteef Audio Fiction Magazine

Dunsteef Audio Fiction Magazine has put my short fantasy story on the schedule and it looks like it will be up in about 4-5 weeks. Here is the teaser they put on their web site:

Framing And Mounting Fairies by Kevin Anderson (Coming Soon)
In this lovely little how-to article, Dr. Morgan Z. Vile, instructs our curious readers in the delicate and fanciful art of mounting and framing woodland fairies for display in the home. This is a must read article for any hunter of the fey folk.

The piece is not a straight forward narrative, bit experimental, and I'm really looking forward to hearing what the guys at Dunesteef do with it.

Also I heard from Sniplits and it seems another fantasy story of mine, Fear Factor, is going into production this week. I'm guessing it will be available in the next 3-4 weeks.

And I got a really nice rejection from the editors at Permuted Press for their upcoming anthology, Best New Tales of the Apocalypse. Its a reprint antho for stuff published in 2007. I sent them, Momentum, which was featured on the Drabblecast, episode 23, and after holding it for a second reading they said they really liked it but it just didn't fit with the other stories. I wish all my rejection were that nice.

No comments: